- US Navy SEAL 1987-2000
- 7 operational deployments from South America to The Balkans, Africa and the Middle East
- Communications Specialist
- Was tasked with creating the most demanding and successful SEAL and SEAL Sniper communications course ever devised.
- Aeropspace R&D 2000-2012
- Coatings R&D 2012- present
With a lifetime of problem solving under his belt, Mark MacDonald was asked by several SEAL candidates to recreate the physical fitness program that successfully prepared him for BUD/S training in Class 154. Mark successfully created that training plan and executed it in phases with multiple SEAL pre-applicants.
Mark then began working on a larger vision to help a broader audience develop mental toughness. After meeting Dominic Anzideo, Director of Business Development, the two agreed to form FrogsRX, a company devoted teach the skills and discipline to achieve mental toughness across a wide range of ages and physical capability.
- ISMA Masters Certified Trainer
- ISAGENIX Life Coach
- Football Specialist
- CPR Certified
Raised in Balitmore, Maryland, Kieth Ruffin attributes fitness to saving his life. Growing up fitness minded helped him stay out of trouble his childhood friends routinely found themselves in. He excels combining his experience in personal training with his passion for physical health. Kieth looks forward to helping others achieve mental fortitude when it comes to fitness.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Certified in Tai Chi
- Certified in Autism Fitness
- Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor
Bryan believes sometimes a shift in thinking is required in order for an individual to obtain control over their own health and fitness. Bryan helps clients obtain shift of thinking by dispelling fitness myths, teaching how to overcome obstacles everyone faces, both mentally and physically, and by utilizing key ideas, like healthy eating, to maximize motivation.